Employees at Noah’s Ark are fully insured, receive medical benefits, and all the education expenses of their children are paid by Noah’s Ark.
1) Samuel Masih: CEO and Founder- He has an experience of almost 30 years in the field of handicrafts, he has always taken a great initiative towards Artisan Welfare. He has given the artisans a new hope to work with trust and follow the fair trade principles. He holds a Masters Degree in Science. Mr. Samuel looks for new opportunities to help establish artisan’s identity and value of their work.
2) Raju Masih: Production Manager- He has been working with Noah’s Ark for the past 13 years. He has a great strength in following the production of orders and samples. He is a firm believer of teamwork and a visionary towards Fair Trade.
3) Shammi Masih: Manager of Monitoring and Outstation Production- He has been working with Noah’s Ark since its founding. His responsibility lies in travelling to production outstations to control and monitor production and the working conditions of the artisans.
4) Julius Kumar: Artisan Welfare and Social Work Manager- He has been working with Noah’s Ark since the last 2 years. He holds a Masters Degree in Economics. His main responsibilities are monitoring artisan welfare, and social projects. He is the main person responsible towards recommendations of grants towards artisan welfare.
5) Pranu Kanojia: Holds a Masters Degree in Accounting. He has been working for Noah’s Ark for the past 2 years, and is responsible to keep our accounts and track artisan’s finances.
6) Harswaroop: Production Supervisor- He has been working with Noah’s Ark for the past 18 years. He holds excellent knowledge of metal craft production. He attended High School, but left his studies to become an artisan. He is experienced in sampling and production.
7) Suresh: Packing Supervisor- He has been working with Noah’s Ark for the past 13 years. He has a lot of experience in checking the products and packaging.
8) Rama: Logistics Manager- He has been working with Noah’s Ark for the past 2 years; he is responsible for coordinating and controlling order cycle and the movement of goods. He is also responsible to advise production team on shipping requirements, communicate with export related authorities, and prepare shipping schedules, letters of credit, and invoices.
9) Checking Team: Consists of Sanjeev, Ramesh, Bobby, Babloo, Suresh Saini, and Jameel- All of them are working with Noah’s Ark for the past 12 years. They are responsible for keeping an eye on the quality of the items during production and packing. This team is lead by Sanjeev for Metal production and Bobby for Wood and other handicrafts.
10) Packing Team: Snyogita, Meena, Bhagat, Veer Singh, Bhupindra, Gaurav, Arvind and Virendra- They have been working with Noah’s Ark for the past 5 to 10 years. They are responsible for packing, and forwarding the goods to shipping. This team is lead by Virendra.
11) Planting Team: Indal Singh, Narendra, Lal Singh and Raju- They are responsible for applying different finishes of metal by electroplating. This team is lead by Indal Singh who has been working for Noah’s Ark for the past 12 years.
12) Polishing and Finishing Team: This team is responsible for polishing and finishing the products.
13) Colour and laquor Team: This team is responsible for colouring, laquoring and enamel painting. This team is lead by Annu.
14) Box and Carton making Team: This team is lead by Prahalad and they are responsible for making cartons and boxes.